At MMI Agency, we are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals with strategic campaigns that will resonate deeply with consumers and embed the brand firmly within its consumers culture. We understand that the increasingly complex media landscape encompasses constantly evolving channels, so we develop campaigns that can live across all channels, including social media, traditional media, digital, events and sponsorships. We help brands adapt to the conversations taking place among their target audiences with content strategies that are impactful, are easy to share, and amplify their messages and values.
MMI is seeking a seasoned copywriter with at least six years of experience. Ideal candidates must have strong concepting, writing, creative direction and presentation skills. Duties require concepting and executing campaigns for print, outdoor, digital, direct mail, video, television, radio, etc. Candidates must excel in a fast-paced, professional yet casual environment. Health care experience is mandatory. This position requires a highly focused, organized, creative and detail-orientated individual.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Interpreting account briefs and requesting all necessary elements from account teams
- Assisting with messaging copy
- Forwarding copy to proofreader and proofing copy
- Concepting and writing original, creative, strategic copy across a range of media and formats (print, digital, direct mail, outdoor, broadcast, social media, guerrilla, etc.)
- Presenting creative content to account teams and clients
- Discussing clients strategic needs with account service and clients and suggesting additional tactics when possible
- Editing, updating and amending campaigns according to account and client feedback
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Great Candidates Often Have:
- A bachelors degree in a related field
- At least six years of direct job-related experience as a copywriter in an advertising agency or large in-house marketing department
- Agency-specific experience, however, this is not a requirement
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and time-management skills
- Direct experience in a creative department as a copywriter
- The ability to work under tight deadlines on multiple projects
- The ability to concept, write and execute creative campaigns across all media
- The ability to work closely with clients and team members in account service, research, media and public relations to execute effective, strategic, creative work
- Employer MMI Agency
- Job position Copywriter
- Contract type Full-time
- Listing categories Specialty Arts / Full-Time Jobs
Original Job Post Date: February 7, 2018Please enter the original date the job was posted. If you are posting a job for your company, you can just enter the same date as the publish date. This will show up on the listing as the original posting date.
Photo Credit: BrandfolderPlease write the name of the photographer that took the photo to note credit. You can also note the websites name from where you obtained the photo if you do not have the photographers name. Do not place any website links or photo links this box.